With more than 35 years' experience in ceramic extrusion, a wide range of standard products and materials and full bespoke engineering facilities, the Technical Ceramics business of Morgan Advanced Materials?has the capability to meet all your requirements for high quality extruded ceramic products.
We extrude a wide range of cross-sectional shapes including square, oblong and circular, to create tubes of all shapes and sizes with outside diameters from 0.5mm to 50mm. You can choose from the thousands of standard dimension rods and tubes we have available, or we can produce products to your custom geometries, with minimum set-up and tooling costs.
Renowned for their consistency and quality, our standard ceramic materials are available ‘off the shelf’. To meet specific project requirements, these materials can be optimised for porosity, permeability and strength.
For even more demanding applications we can create custom materials refined to your exact application. Our experienced ceramics specialists have produced unique materials for a wide range of diverse projects from medical equipment to power generation.
Whether your need is for standard extruded components or bespoke designs made from customised materials with unique properties, we can produce high quality product to your specification with better than 99% on-time delivery.
What else can we offer?
- Outside diameters up to 50mm can be accommodated - or at the other end of the spectrum - less than 0.5mm with inner diameters almost too small to see with the naked eye
- Three levels of material customisation to meet your needs
- A range of standard materials, renowned for their consistency and quality. Available ‘off the shelf’?
- Customisation of our standard material range, tailored to meet your requirements for characteristics such as:?
- A specially made material, developed and refined, for your unique application. Our experienced ceramicists have produced unique materials for components in industries as diverse as medical equipment or next generation power solutions??
- Long term, stable, material supply; proven quality and an exceptional on-time delivery record??
- Thousands of standard dimension rods and tubes and the ability to meet any requested geometry (within the dimensional range above), with minimal tooling costs
If you would like more information on our ceramic extrusions, contact us today.